Effective Date: June 08, 2018
As part of our suite of solutions and services, Kloudville Inc. along with its affiliates and subsidiaries (collectively “Kloudville”) collect, store, and process information. By using any of Kloudville’s Services, or by dealing with one of our customer’s portal running Kloudville Services (collectively “Services”), you are agreeing to the terms of this Acceptable Use Policy (the “AUP”). We acknowledge and agree that you are the owner of your data and activities with regards to the Services, however, there are some activities that are incompatible with our mission to create and foster safer and better solutions and services for everyone. THIS AUP DESCRIBES THE ACTIVITIES THAT ARE PROHIBITED IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES.
All materials including, but not limited to, any photos, images, videos, graphics, written content, audio files, code, information, data or other content uploaded, collected, generated, stored, displayed, distributed, transmitted or exhibited on or in connection with your Account (individually and collectively the “Content”) is subject to this AUP.
The following activities (in no particular order) are prohibited:
- Child Exploitation: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Content that exploits or abuses children, including but not limited to images or depictions of child abuse or sexual abuse, or that present children in a sexual manner.
- Illegal Activities: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Content that contravene or that facilitate or promote activities that contravene, the laws of the jurisdictions in which you operate or do business.
- Terrorist Organizations: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Content, that imply or promote support or funding of, or membership in, a terrorist organization.
- Harassment, Bullying, Defamation and Threats: You may not offer goods or services or post or upload Content, that harass, bully, defame or threaten a specific individual, group, or community.
- Intellectual Property: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Content, that infringe on the copyright or trademarks of others.
- Hateful Content: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Content, that condone or promote violence against people based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability, medical condition or veteran status.
- Malicious and Deceptive Practices: You may not use the Services to transmit malware or host phishing pages. You may not perform activities or upload or distribute Content that harm or disrupt the operation of the Services or other infrastructure of Kloudville or others, including our third-party providers. You may not use the Services for deceptive commercial practices or any other illegal or deceptive activities.
- Personal and Confidential Information: You may not post or upload any Content that contains personally identifiable information, sensitive personal information, or confidential information, such as credit card numbers, confidential national ID numbers, or account passwords unless you have consent from the person to whom the information belongs or who is otherwise authorized to provide such consent.
- Self-Harm: You may not offer goods or services, or post or upload Content, that promote self-harm.
- Spam: You may not use the Services to transmit unsolicited commercial electronic messages.
We may, at any time and without notice, remove any Content, and suspend or terminate your Account or your access to the Services if you engage in activities that violate the letter or spirit of this AUP, including activities outside of your use of the Services.
We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor or investigate any Content and your use of the Services at any time for compliance with this AUP and the Kloudville Terms of Service, or any other agreement between you and us governing your use of the Services (collectively the “Terms”). Our determination of whether a violation of this AUP has occurred will be final and binding, and any action taken with respect to enforcing this AUP, including taking no action at all, will be at our sole discretion.
We may modify this AUP at any time by posting a revised version at https://www.kloudville.com/aup. By continuing to use the Services or access your account after a revised version of the AUP has been published, you agree to comply with the latest version of the AUP. In the event of a conflict between the AUP and the Terms, this AUP will prevail, but only to the extent required to resolve such conflict.